Voter & Elections Information
We Defend Your Right to Vote!
The League is dedicated to ensuring that all eligible voters -- particularly those from traditionally underrepresented or underserved communities, including first-time voters, non-college youth, new citizens, minorities, the elderly and low-income Americans -- have the opportunity and the information to exercise their right to vote
You can find answers to questions about the League's work on voting rights in our Voting Rights FAQ.
For High School Students
Your Voice, Your Vote
is an online resource about the past, present and future of voting rights, primarily for high school students
. Offering a wealth of written content, as well as a handful of filmed interviews, the site is a project of the LWV of Minnesota, generously funded by The Joyce Foundation.
The purpose is simple:
Your Voice, Your Vote
- To highlight why voting rights are so important and how they affect every aspect of our lives
- To focus on the people, not the power
- To encourage deeper thinking about the connections between the past and our present, and
- To challenge younger generations to get active around the future of our Democracy
explores the interconnected issues that make up the history of voting rights in the United States. From pre-Columbus and the Doctrine of Discovery, to the creation of race and the barriers to participation, to the movements for suffrage and the progress made by the people. The site also looks at the current landscape, with a focus on how barriers and achievements today are connected to our national and state history.
Past Elections Through 2016
Learn how Boulder County voters turned out and how they voted in November 2016. The Boulder County Elections Division has compiled numbers and facts for their first ever post-election infographic report
To read more about the 2016 election click here. Information includes pros and cons ballot issues in Boulder County and statewide, along with election results and our League positions on the ballot issues.
To watch videos of 2016 candidate forums and the legislative panel click here.
We also archive our information from earlier elections, along with election results and our League positions on the ballot issues. Interested? Please write to email@example.com.
Register and Vote
More Voter Information
Colorado Secretary of State General Election Information
Check Your Voter Status
- verify your precinct number, party affiliation, residential and mailing addresses, and other voter registration details
- update your voter information
During Elections, you can also
- view your sample ballot
- see if Boulder County Clerk's office sent you a mail ballot and check that your voted ballot was received and accepted
Find information about voting and elections in any state at Vote411.org, a resource made available by the League of Women Voters Education Fund.